- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With the lightweight Osprey® Vector, you'll be ready to travel without having to fret about your luggage!
- High Road Chassis™ Suspension features ergonomic retractable handle, 6001 aluminum frame, ultra durable injection molded high clearance ABS base, and large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings.
- Chassis foot grab handle.
- Padded top and side carry handle.
- Easy access accessory pocket.
- Large side zippered pocket.
- Retractable address/name card holder.
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel.
- Padded front panel for extra protection.
- Front panel access with oversized zipper pulls.
- Lockable main compartment zipper.
- Dirty clothes compartment with zippered security pocket.
- Padded computer sleeve.
- Internal back panel pocket.
- Inner compression straps.
- Internal mesh side pocket.
-450D polyester weave nylon.
-210D x 300D shadow box nylon.
-Stretch woven nylon.
- Dimensions: 30"H x 14"W x 13"D.
- Weight: 6lb 11oz.
- Capacity: 75 Liters.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 12 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vector 28"/75L by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Vector 28"/75L
Outstanding product with numerous features that benefit the traveller. The Vector is my fourth Osprey product with quality being second to none. Zappos, as usual, demonstrates phenomenal service with overnight delivery.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Illinois
- April 11, 2012
Have only used once from ABQ to Dallas to Orlando and returned. It is everything I was looking for. Lightweight, plenty of space for my 10 day trek. Would consider the smaller carry on for future short trips. I spoke to a gentleman at the airport and he highly recommended it.
- Margaret - customer
- from ABQ, New Mexico
- February 2, 2013