- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Great for hauling bulky gear, the Osprey® Transport 95 pack has multiple ways to carry, is extremely durable and has plenty of room for all you need to make a memorable adventure!
- Dual end pockets.
- Quick-Carry™ harness stows in end pocket and allows you to carry like a backpack.
- Compression wrap straps.
- Zip pocket in top lid.
- Large zippered panel entry with internal organization allows you to quickly access your organized gear.
- 68D water-resistant padded bottom to protect contents.
- Fabric: 210 x 330D nylon shadow box, 420D nylon pack cloth.
- Capacity: 95 liters.
- Dimensions: 27" H x 18" W x 12" D.
- Weight: 2 lb 5 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Transporter 95 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.