- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A top-loading daypack with a fixed, floating top pocket, perfect for all-day adventures, light overnighters or multi-day adventure races.
- Two torso sizes and an adjustable harness to provide a more comfortable custom fit.
- Side compression straps.
- Front and side stretch woven pockets to keep items secure.
- Mesh covered perforated hip belt with zippered stretch mesh pockets.
- Mesh perforated harness straps with stretch pockets for more comfort.
- Dual ice ax loops with bungee tool tie-offs.
- Tow loops included for adventure racing.
- Hydration compatible; the hydration slot is easily accessible and holds up to a three-liter bladder.
- Carrying Capacity: Up to 30 lbs.
- Capacity: SM/MD 1900 cu. in. (31 li.), MD/LG 2000 cu. in. (33 li.)
- Weight: SM/MD 1 lb. 14 oz. (0.85 kg.), MD/LG 2 lbs. 0 oz. (0.90 kg.)
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Talon 33 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Talon 33
My husband bought this backpack to bike around France for a week. It was very spacious and lightweight. I thought for sure, he would complain that it was uncomfortable (he can be hard to please), but he had no complaints. It held 5 days worth of clothes, a pair of loafers, his iPad and toiletries.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- August 3, 2011