- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A great pack for everyday use, the Talon 11 will fit all your necessities with ease.
- Blinker patch for easy visibility.
- Hipbelt pockets will keep your essentials close.
- LidLock1 secures a helmet to your Talon 11 pack with Osprey's LidLock™ helmet attachment.
- LidLock2™ provides a convenient place to carry your helmet when it isn't on your head.
- Snap clip buckles allow easy access to the hydration compartment.
- Versatile stretch woven pockets carry extras.
- Tow loops included for adventure racing.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 17 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 15 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 6 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Talon 11 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.