- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Designed for day hiking and scrambling, the Osprey® Stratos 34 daypack offers convenience with its capacity and panel access.
- Ice axe attachment loop with a central clip for the handle on front panel.
- Two side mesh woven pocket with InsideOut™ compression keep water bottles and other gear secure.
- Upper side compression straps.
- Large panel access.
- Panel loading.
- Large zippered front pocket.
- Two zippered fabric hipbelt pockets.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Hydration compatible with an internal sleeve with hangar and central exit port with stretch webbing on the shoulder strap makes hydration reservoir carry easy.
- Stretch mesh built-in hipbelt that is lightweight sewn in spacer mesh and features zippered hipbelt
pockets and EroPull™ hipbelt closure.
- Stratos Harness, sewn-in spacer mesh features bungee webbing for hydration routing and webbing adjustable sternum strap.
- Zippered pocket on right harness strap for an mp3 player or quick easy access to essentials on the go.
- AirSpeed™ Suspension features LightWire™ alloy frame paired with 3D tensioned mesh backpanel with side ventilation.
- Integrated rain cover stows in zippered pocket and covers you pack securely, keeping contents dry.
•210D double ripstop nylon.
•420HD nylon pack cloth.
- Dimensions: 24.4"H x 14.5"W x 13"D.
•SM: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1.14 kg.
•MD: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1.19 kg.
•LG: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.28 kg.
•SM: 1953 cu in / 32 L.
•MD: 2075 cu in / 34 L.
•LG: 2197 cu in / 36 L.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stratos 34 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Stratos 34
I bought this pack for a 150 mile, self-supported race through the Gobi desert and it was great. Once I got it adjusted correctly I had no shoulder problems despite having it on my back for 26 straight hours at one point. The only thing I would change about it is to add some straps to the bottom for attaching a sleeping pad on the outside.
- Anonymous - customer
- from North Carolina
- July 8, 2010