- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Osprey® Sojourn 25"/ 60L was designed for those who want to reduce the hoist component of their haul time. This wheeled convertible pack has plenty of storage, organizational pockets, and features that will keep your belongings protected.
- Easy access liquids/ accessory pocket.
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel.
- Retractable address/name card holder.
- Inner compression straps.
- Internal mesh side pocket.
- Padded top and side carry handles.
- Hideaway courier bag attachment strap.
- Panel access with oversized zipper pulls.
- Stowable harness and hipbelt with ventilated backpanel.
- Internal lockable main compartment zipper.
- Large zippered mesh pocket on inside of front panel.
- StraightJacket™ compression system.
- High Road™ Chassis Suspension system features:
•Ergonomic retractable handle.
•6001 Aluminum frame.
•Ultra-durable injection molded high clearance ABS base.
•Large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings.
- Removable suspension to allow for more cargo space.
- Padded lumbar.
- Ventilated backpanel.
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure.
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Fabric: 1680D Ballistic nylon, 420D nylon pack cloth.
- Capacity: 60 L.
- Dimensions: 26" H x 14" W x 12" D.
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sojourn 25"/60L by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.