- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Sirrus 36 by Osprey® is the ideal bag that offers advanced ventilation and all-day comfort.
- The Osprey Sirrus 36 pack is made of 210-denier double ripstop nylon and 420-denier nylon pack cloth for durability.
- Women-specific harness and hipbelt along with three torso sizes to choose from provide a dialed-in fit.
- Stretch-mesh back panel allows warm, moist air to escape.
- Top- and panel-loading main compartment makes your gear easy to access. Top lid features two zippered pockets and dual vertical compression straps.
- Hydration-compatible design accommodates a reservoir (sold separately) for on-the-go drinking.
- Two side mesh pockets and zippered hipbelt pockets hold small essentials. InsideOut™ side compression straps can be routed over or under the side mesh pockets.
- Stow on the Go™ trekking pole attachment and ice axe attachment let you lash tools to the outside of the pack.
- Integrated raincover helps keep contents dry and stashes out of the way in its own pocket when not in use.
Best use - Hiking.
Frame type - Internal.
Gear capacity (cu. in.) - 2,200 cubic inches.
Gear capacity (L) - 36 liters.
Average weight - 2 lbs. 15 oz.
Average weight - metric - 1.34 kilograms.
Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches.
Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches.
Material(s) - Ripstop nylon/nylon pack cloth.
Frame material - Metal alloy.
Number of stays - 1 peripheral frame with dual cross supports.
Suspended mesh back panel - Yes.
Pack loading - Top / Panel.
Pack access - Top / front.
Number of pockets - 6 + main compartment.
Sleeping bag compartment - No.
Raincover included - Yes.
Dimensions - 26 x 14 x 13 inches.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 23 in
- Strap Length: 17 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sirrus 36 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Sirrus 36
This bag is perfect, I am so pleased with it. I just returned from a weeks vacation in Yellowstone and Teton National Park. It holds enough for a week plus room to bring goodies home in. I was able to put it in the over-head bin on the airplane, so that made it easier. It is very comfortable to wear and I may never use a suitcase again. Thanks for the speedy delivery to boot!
- Susan M - customer
- from New York
- September 19, 2012