- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take off on the Shuttle 32" by Osprey®. The spacious and durable Shuttle offers a variety of functions that will make your traveling needs easy and convenient.
- A bellow style divider between the top and bottom main pockets allows for versatile packing options.
- A hideaway courier bag attachment strap attaches to the top handle of most courier style bags.
- Our Daylite daypack attaches via D-rings to the Shuttle.
- Features an extra-wide 18 inch / 45 cm wheel base that helps smooth out rough terrain.
- Huge main compartment carries a wide variety of gear and supplies.
- The huge main compartment includes clothing straps and zippered mesh dividers for versatile packing.
- Large base compartment opens with a panel zipper and features dividers that will organize your essentials.
- Large side pockets on each side of the SpaceStation provide additional organization and storage.
- A slash pocket on top of the front panel is great for guide books and other supplies.
- A large zippered side pocket allows quick access to gear.
Size - One size.
8 lbs. 13 oz.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 33 in
- Strap Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shuttle 32"/110 L by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Shuttle 32"/110 L
Best bag ever. My wife and I just returned from 3 weeks in Europe. We are not light travelers. Because we were going to be using trains, we needed bags that were easy to handle and store in the limited space on the trains. My wife insisted that she could never get all her stuff in that one bag. Boy, was she surprised that we did and had room to spare. The use of packing cubes is recommended. Each packed bag weighed in at 47lbs and we could have easily went over the 50lb limit if we filled them up. These bags are the best constructed ones I've seen. We would roll them up and down stairs all the time and the wheels worked great. The outside compression straps helped keep the bag compact. They have a lot of "secret" compartments that came in handy. You can use a lock on the zippers too! The bags have handles on all sides which really helped hoisting them up in overheads and in and out of trunks. I highly recommend this bag.
- David - customer
- from Covington, LA
- November 16, 2012