- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fully-functional and durable, the Osprey® Raptor 14 is great for the trail and backcountry. Be prepared the next time you explore the outdoors with the all-purpose Raptor 14.
- Innovative suspension and ergonomic back panel provide superb bike riding comfort and stability. Contoured headrail provides maximum head room.
- AirScape™ suspension with rigid molded foam creates a lightweight, yet supportive and ventilated back panel.
- Breathable mesh and perforated, molded waffle foam on contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt enhance breathability and comfort.
- Straight ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure adjusts with a forward pull in an ergonomic motion.
- Large zippered main pocket with tool organization sleeves and mesh pockets is ideal for carrying pumps, bike tools and tubes.
- Additional outer zip pocket holds personal items and includes a key clip.
- Quick-access top zippered pocket is lined with a soft, easy-to-clean heat-embossed fabric.
- Stretch-woven side pockets with InsideOut™ compression provide versatile gear carry option. You choose inside or over-the-top compression strap location.
- Quickly attach a helmet to the Raptor 14 with the LidLock™ helmet clip. A bungee on the exterior of the pack allows easy adjustment of the LidLock™ feature.
- Stretch-woven front pocket with integrated blinker light patch provides quick external storage and visibility.
- Stretch-mesh pockets on each side of hipbelt keep small essentials within easy reach.
- Osprey Hydraulics™ system features a reservoir that sandwiches an anatomically-shaped plastic sheet between a layer of nylon fabric and the reservoir back.
- Design conforms the reservoir to your back's shape even when full, resulting in a precise, stable and comfortable fit.
- Rigid spine/handle on reservoir stabilizes the water load and makes it easy to slide the reservoir into the pack; large mouth makes filling and cleaning it a snap.
- BPA- and PVC-free reservoir does not retain tastes or odors and features AquaGuard™ antimicrobial formula which inhibits bacterial growth.
- 180° pivoting on/off valve rotates in either direction for quick and easy flow control. Magnetic sternum-strap buckle secures the bite valve when not in use.
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low light.
Best use - Mountain biking.
Liquid capacity (fl. oz.) - 100 fluid ounces.
Liquid capacity (L) - 3 liters.
Gear capacity (cu. in.) - 520 cubic inches.
Gear capacity (L) - 8.5 liter.
Average weight - 25 ounces.
Average weight - metric - 0.71 kilogram.
Number of pockets - 5 + main compartment.
Pack loading - Panel.
Hipbelt - Yes.
Bite valve shut-off switch - Yes.
Quick disconnect tubing - No.
Wide-mouth opening - Yes.
Frame type - Internal.
Frame material - HDPE/aluminum.
Material(s) - Ripstop nylon.
Dimensions - 18 x 8.2 x 7.5 inches.
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 17 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 15 in
- Strap Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size MD/LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Raptor 14 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.