- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Cruising the wilderness in style and comfort is exactly how your little one is going to enjoy the outdoors when riding along in the Poco - Plus by Osprey®.
- Durable aluminum frame and hinges provide a sturdy base that provides an audible click to verify its deployment.
- Built-in sunshade helps keep them safe on those hot days.
- Zip pocket on the shoulder strap for quick access to essential gear.
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allows extension of 3 in / 7.5 cm on each side and fits 26 in / 66 cm to 52 in / 132 cm hips. Seperate the overlay pad and pull forward.
- Hydration compatible sleeve behind the backpanel offers convenient storage.
- Large lower compartment with zip opening offers an excellent place for bulky items and extra gear.
- Padded framing around the child provides additional comfort and protection.
- Two padded grab handles are located to allow for balanced lifting of the carrier. Always use both handles when lifting the pack onto your back.
- Removable drool pad is washable so you can always keep them comfortable.
- Side mesh pockets to quickly store things when in a rush.
- Torso length adjustment offers a comfortable and custom fit.
- Tensioned mesh backpanel will fit the contour of your back while maintaining airflow for excellent ventilation.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with sliding sternum strap for excellent load management.
- Hipbelt with zip pockets for quick access to your things.
- Capacity: 1404 cu in / 23 L.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 32 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 11 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Poco - Plus Child Carrier by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.