- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Functional and fashionable, the Momentum 26 by Osprey® is a great option for day-trips or outdoor excursions.
- Dedicated laptop compartment offers padded protection for your computer; file sleeve helps keep things organized.
- Main compartment features an organizer panel for a pump, tubes and tools.
- Front zip pocket has a high-visibility lining, organizer panel and fixed key clip to keep things sorted and easily locatable.
- 2 large mesh side pockets stash on-the-go essentials or water bottles.
- Quickly attach a helmet to the pack with the LidLock™ helmet clip; a bungee on the exterior of the pack allows easy adjustment of the LidLock™ feature.
- Both shoulder straps have a zippered pocket for stashing a cell phone, camera, media player or other small essentials.
- Tuck-away shoulder straps and removable webbing waistbelt offer a streamlined conversion option.
- Built-in, snug-fitting high-visibility raincover can be deployed quickly and easily to protect pack's contents in case of inclement weather.
- Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying.
- Reflective details on the Osprey Momentum 26 commuter backpack increase visibility in low light. Rear blinky light attachment point ups the convenience factor.
Best use - Bike commuting & touring
Weight - (Small/medium) 2 lbs. 7 oz. / (medium/large) 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Dimensions - 19 x 12 x 8 inches
Material(s) - Coated nylon
Volume - (Small/medium) 1,440 / (medium/large) 1,560 cubic inches.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 3⁄4 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 15 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 10 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Momentum 26 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Momentum 26
I bought mine for college. I was not sure how much structure it provided - even after viewing photos and the video. But when this baby arrived I was in heaven. I am a woman that is nearly 5'10" (barefoot) so I ordered the M/L. Perfect for all my garb - my books, cool tools, water bottle and tea thermos, even a good spot for my iPad2 that keeps it secure while not allowing it to touch the bottom of the bag (in the event I lose my mind and drop my bag down too harshly). The straps are comfortable, the back panel is fantastic, and we compliment each other! I am about to research another one for more commuter use. I also found out that Osprey stands behind their product. If something goes wrong they will fix it - and if they cannot fix it - they will replace it. I am sold!
- Jonna - customer
- from Los Angeles
- September 17, 2011
I first must say that I never ever take the time to write a review on a product...however, I must say that this backpack is amazing! I love it...so much so that I would almost sleep with it in bed with me if my husband didn't think I was nuts. It is the perfect size - I ordered the sm/med one and I am 5'7. I wouldn't think that the lg size would be too much bigger, but I find this one to be just right! It has so many pockets and areas to put all sorts of things...even a zip-line retractable thingy to put an i.d. or entry badge. Again, I cannot say enough wonderful things about this awesome mustard colored joy...other than what are you waiting for?!
- Katie L - customer
- June 12, 2012
Excellent pack! I bought this for weekend excursions as well as use on bike commutes. It is comfortable, easily adjusted, and quite spacious. It fits three days of clothes without any problem when fully expanded but can also collapse to hold just a few items. I haven't one complaint.
- Adam C - customer
- from Fort Wayne, IN
- May 7, 2011
I am a picky consumer and did a ridiculous amount of research before I settled on this pack. I picked this because it: has a rigid back panel (not quite aluminum-stiff, but pretty good); expandable; looks good; has a good valuables pocket; good shoulder straps; has waist belt; lots of pockets I can use for files and folders (or laptop); integrated rain cover. Extras that are very nice: clip for light on front bottom -excellent carry handle when straps are stowed excellent pockets ON shoulder straps when they are out lid-lock helmet carry good cinch straps nice pull tab bits padded laptop section My only complaints: waist belt is only 1/2" not 3/4 nor 1" wide water bottle holders are external, not zippered and so bottles can fall out fairly easily if pack is not upright. I would prefer a more rigid back panel.
I'd also recommend: keene
- Josh K - customer
- from Holyoke, MA
- November 7, 2012
My son loves this backpack. He commutes to work every day and needs to carry a change of clothes for the gym. He uses it as a backpack while on the MAX, then converts into an office bag with the handle. Lots of room! He also plans to use it for day hikes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland )R
- July 11, 2012