- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Rain or shine the Metron 35 backpack from Osprey® makes your daily commute a breeze!
- Dedicated U-lock slot pocket is provided so that internal storage space is not impacted when carrying a lock.
- Blinker light attachment for blinker lights.
- Large phone pocket on the shoulder strap for easy access.
- Retractable clip on the shoulder straps.
- Front panel pocket with internal organizer pockets for office necessities, electronics, keys and other important items.
- LidLock™ helmet attachment easily secures a helmet to your pack.
- Internal laptop and document sleeve provide a safe, padded area to comfortably carry computers and paper files.
- Integrated, removable rain cover keeps contents dry during wet weather.
- Additional, easy-access slash pocket on top cover.
- Volume: SM/MD - 32L, MD/LG - 35L.
- Cubic inches: SM/MD - 1920", MD/LG - 2100".
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 14 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 20 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Handle Drop: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Metron 35 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Metron 35
This bag is massive for daily commuter, but it rides so well biking or walking that it seems a part of you. Carrying a laptop, books, workout gear, and bike supplies is nearly effortless, and you'll appreciate all the little details throughout. A great purchase!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Berkeley, CA
- March 1, 2012
It's hard to access the side compartments because the straps are in the way. It's very frustrating, if they unbuckled it would be a whole lot easier but it doesn't. This would be a great pack if it didn't have the flap in the front and it just zipped like a normal backpack, too bulky.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Elbridge New York
- January 18, 2013
Excellent backpack. Good cushioning for laptop. There is also space for a tablet. This is my second bag by Osprey. Bought my first about 25 years ago which I still use regularly. This bag has a rain hood which have not figured out how to use.
- Bob P - customer
- from Westfield, NJ
- October 3, 2012