- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Ospery® Kestrel 68 provides large capacity and sleeping bag access for those longer trips in a great-looking, forward-thinking, multi-use technical pack.
- AirScape™ backpanel with ridged foam, torso adjustable harness and diecut slotted hipbelt.
- Hipbelt pockets provide quick access to camera and other small items.
- LightWire™ framing provide excellent comfort.
- Ice axe loops and bungee cord secures ice axe, tripods, etc.
- Integrated rain cover in zip compartment that pulls over pack.
- Sleeping pad straps on front panel adjust easily for a variety of pads.
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole storage system on the left bottom edge of pack holds poles securely tucked away leaving both hands free for climbing.
- Stretch woven front and side pockets stows extra gear and water bottle.
- Torso adjustable harness with easy adjust sternum strap slots.
•420D nylon pack cloth.
•210D x 330D nylon shadow box.
•nylon spun mesh.
•MD/LG: 4lbs, 3oz.
•SM/MD: 65 Liters.
•MD/LG: 68 Liters.
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 15"W x 11.8"D.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kestrel 68 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.