- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Great for day adventures, climbing and cragging, the Osprey® Krestel 32 allows quick access to your gear while providing a comfortable, secure fit.
- AirScape™ backpanel with ridged foam, torso adjustable harness and diecut slotted hipbelt.
- Hipbelt pockets provide quick access to camera and other small items.
- Ice axe loops and bungee cord secures ice axe, tripods, etc.
- Integrated rain cover in zip compartment that pulls over pack.
- Sleeping pad straps on front panel adjust easily for a variety of pads.
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole storage system on the left bottom edge of pack holds poles securely tucked away leaving both hands free for climbing.
- Stretch woven front and side pockets stows extra gear and water bottle.
- Front daisies with bungee tie offs
- Torso adjustable harness with easy adjust sternum strap slots.
- Panel loading helps keep gear handy.
- Hydration compatible.
•420D nylon pack cloth.
•210D x 330D nylon shadow box.
•Nylon spun mesh.
•SM/MD: 2lbs 12oz.
•MD/LG: 2lbs 14oz.
•SM/MD: 30 Liters.
•MD/LG: 32 Liters.
- Dimensions: 25.6"H x 14.2"W x 13"D.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kestrel 32 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Kestrel 32
Overall, this was a decent pack but I had to return it due to the shoulder straps (they seemed short and kept rubbing under my arms). I tried a S/M but maybe I should have tried a M/L. From the Osprey sizing chart I m in the S/M range. The airspace back is comfortable, but it does still get hot. Not as good as their airspeed, but it does give more "real" volume space. The hip belt could be a little more padded like the next size up.
- Rl - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- July 5, 2011
Great, versiatile pack. Big clam mouth makes it easy to load/unload. Holds " just enough" and cinches down perfectly. I use on every trek and as a carry-on also. Love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from DC
- November 1, 2012