- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 'Exos 58' is the perfect frame pack for active, light pursuits with two vertical zippered front pockets and two tool attachments so you don't leave anything behind.
- Designed with Modified Airspeed Suspension with a 3D tensioned, breathable mesh backpanel.
- Features a highly ventilated and supportive BioStretch™ harness that is mesh covered slotted foam with an adjustable sternum strap, attached whistle and gel pocket.
- The 6061-T6 aluminum frame is super light yet extremely durable.
- Removable floating top pocket.
- Super light 7mm webbing side compression to ensure everything remains in place.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment for easy carrying convenience.
- Large front stretch woven pocket.
- Reflective detail to front pocket with an integrated over-skirt compression strap.
- Cord tie-off points.
- Under-lid pocket.
- The convenient BioStretch™ hip belt is made with mesh covered slotted foam for greater comfort and contains an easily adjustable ErgoPull closure.
- Zippered mesh pockets located on the hip belt.
- Sleeping pad straps at the bottom of the pack.
- Side stretch woven pockets with InsideOut™ compression for water bottles or stashing last minute items.
- Hydration compatible back panel sleeve with external hose routing guides.
- Fabric: 70D x 100D Shadowcheck, 160 x 210 Window ripstop.
- Carrying Capacity: Up to 40 lbs.
- Capacity: SM 3300 cu. in. (55L), MD 3500 cu. in. (58L), LG 3700 cu. in. (61L).
- Weight: SM 2 lbs. 7 oz. (1110g), MD 2 lbs. 8 oz. (1140g), LG 2 lbs. 10 oz. (1185g).
- Bottom Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 9 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Exos 58 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Exos 58
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- April 21, 2009
I bought this for my 12 year old who is tall for his age. His torso is 17 inches. He needs it for Boy Scouts for hiking and this is perfect. It has enough room for his stuff and is lightweight. I would recommend measuring the torso though to ensure this will fit. Fits torso 18 - 20.5 inches.
- Dawn B - customer
- from McConnellsburg, PA
- July 1, 2011
Easily packable and holds a lot of gear. I've primarily been using it for travel and have used it as my carry-on. The cinch straps on the side allow you to really compress the gear which helps it fit easily into those overhead bins. The mesh backpanel and straps are very comfortable. Bottom line: Super light and roomy.
- Zachary D - customer
- from United States
- December 19, 2012