- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get to the gate with plenty of time to spare when you travel with the Contrail Tote by Osprey®.
- Security pocket hidden under Handle-It™ flap on the backpanel for important and valuable items.
- Handle-It™ attachment system to connect to HighRoad™ Chassis handle or similar sized handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap for a comfortable fit.
- Padded handles for easy lifts.
- Exterior front pocket with zip closure for quick storage of small items.
- Side zip pocket for water bottles and other items.
- Spacious main compartment with dual mesh pockets and padded bottom.
- Interior features a fleece lined tablet or e-reader pocket.
- Padded sleeve for laptops up to 14".
- Capacity: 1343 cu in / 22 L.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 31 in
- Strap Drop: 12 in
- Handle Length: 6 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 51 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 24 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Contrail Tote by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.