- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Like a gift from the heavens, the Osprey® Comet is a brilliant blend of functionality, comfort and sleek design that will easily transition from the city streets to the outdoor trails.
- Spacer mesh harness for excellent comfort and breathability.
- AirScape ridge molded foam back panel offers incredible comfort.
- Main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve that fits most standard 15.4" laptops.
- Includes separate document sleeve for secure organization.
- Blinker light attachment will accommodate most blinker lights.
- Ear Bud Routing system easily routes ear buds through top of pack and on harness so wires won't get tangled.
- Convenient key clip located in top slash pocket.
- Stretchy interior woven pocket holds up to three MP3 players.
- Dual side zip pockets can hold your water bottles.
- Fabric: 210D nylon double ripstop, 420D nylon pack cloth.
- Volume: 28 liters.
- Weight: 1 lbs. 14 oz.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 16 in
- Strap Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Comet by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
I love this pack. Fits my 15.4 inch laptop and lots of space. easy pull-tabs on zippers. Looking forward to using this when traveling. I'm a 5'3 woman and this pack fits really well.
- Britt V - customer
- from United States
- December 12, 2011
Awesome pack, nicely padded straps with removable waist strap (nice feature). Two internal sleeves to accommodate my 13 inch MB Air (would easily fit a 15 inch MB) and iPad. Nice front-side pockets hold an umbrella and all charging gear nicely. Only con I see is pen/pencil pocket could have a little bigger opening for quicker/easier access. Otherwise it is a nice fitting good looking pack.
- Neil P - customer
- September 8, 2011
Great buy! Very useful pocket design and multiple strap adjustments to ensure perfect balance. Handle great for carrying pack down center aisle of narrow body jets. Very satisfied.
- JG - customer
- August 31, 2011
Best backpack I have ever owned! I was a struggling to decide whether to go with the Comet or a North Face pack when I read a review on another site of someone who owned both and thought that the Comet outperformed the other pack hands down. Now I would have to agree! It is comfortable. The design is great. There are plenty of pockets to stuff whatever you want. I love the zippers and the quick grab handle more than anything else.
I'd also recommend: None
- Carson J - customer
- from Provo, UT
- May 12, 2011
I just received this backpack so that's why I can't remark about it's comfort (but I was forced to give it at least 1 star.) I love it's styling though. Caveat: Osprey told Zappos that the color is mango yellow. And, in the photos against a white background, it looks quite vibrant. It is most certainly NOT mangoyellow. It's much more of a murky dijon mustard! Check out the video with the zappos employee. His green shirt provides the necessary contrast that gives a more accurate sense of the color. Nonetheless, I'm keeping this bag bc Osprey has never done wrong by me.
I'd also recommend: Deauter, Gregory,
- Michael W - customer
- from United States
- July 30, 2012