- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You probably won't even know it's on your back when you take that hike with the Atmos 65 - 2012 by Osprey®.
- Adjustable torso harness allows 3 in / 7.5 cm of adjustment for a fine tuned fit.
- New pad design with spacer mesh and ventilated foam provide a breathable and supportive cushion.
- AirSpeed™ suspension with LightWire™ frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provides optimized pack balance, ventilation and support.
- Fit-On-The-Fly™ hipbelt design uses dual density foam for improved support and spacer mesh for breathability.
- Adjustable system allows the belt to be custom fitted with a 6 in / 15 cm total adjustment range.
- Hydration compatible with tube exit ports on both sides of the pack.
- Removable sleeping pad straps for added versatility.
- Floating top pocket with under lid mesh pocket can be easily removed.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Spacious main compartment for all your gear.
- Dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tieoffs.
- Dual vertical zip front pockets allow for easy gear organization.
- Ajustable shoulder straps with sliding sternum strap for added load management.
- Hipbelt features zip pockets for added storage on the go.
•SM: 3783 cu in / 62 L.
•MD: 3967 cu in / 65 L.
•LG: 4150 cu in / 68 L.
•SM: 3 lbs 6 oz / 1.53 kg.
•MD: 3 lbs 9 oz / 1.59 kg.
•LG: 3 lbs 10 oz / 1.64 kg.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 7 1⁄2 in
- Height: 31 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Atmos 65 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.