- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The perfect size for most backpackers, the Ariel 65 is ideal for your adventure.
- With its lightweight women's design, this pack features AirScape Suspension, peripheral 7075 AL rods, ventilated nubbed foam back panel, and internal framesheet with single aluminum stay.
- Welded stretch woven front pocket and convertible top pocket.
- Dual entry stretch woven side pockets.
- Spacious, zippered sleeping bag compartment provides organized load division and easy alternative access to the main pack body.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- IsoForm harness with dual density foam and IsoForm CM™ hip belt provide a custom, heat molded fit for extra comfort.
- Internal back panel hydration sleeve with dual exit ports.
- Carrying Capacity: Up to 65 lbs.
- Weight: SM 4 lbs. 5 oz. (1.96 kg.), MD 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2.04 kg.), LG 4 lbs. 11 oz. (2.12 kg.)
- Dimensions: SM 3800 cu. in. (62 li.), MD 4000 cu. in. (65 li.), LG 4200 cu. in. (68 li)
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 26 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 10 in
- Handle Drop: 5 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ariel 65 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Ariel 65
I just got this pack in the mail today. I have tried it on and used someone else's in the past and I love it! On top of the excellent quality of Osprey's backpacks, Zappos cooperated with me very well when I accidentally ordered the wrong pack and had it sent to me the next day. Great pack and great site to purchase from! Thank you, Zappos!
- Evelyn M - customer
- from Savannah, GA
- March 9, 2012
3 weeks in Europe - Just returned from a 3-week trek in Europe. I tried about 4 packs and this was by far the most comfortable in the store (with weight added). The pack is very comfortable. I mean, when weight was added, it felt lighter on my back than the other packs with the same weight. I would buy it again!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- August 11, 2009