- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Osprey® Aether 85 is the perfect pack for overnight to weeklong trips for any alpine adventures with a handy sleeping bag compartment and J-Panel access to your gear.
- Built-in cord loops let you attach a Daylite or Solo daypack.
- Quickly convert the top pocket to a lumbar pack with the built-in hipbelt.
- A backpanel sleeve with hanger holds 3-liter and smaller hydration reservoirs. Route the hose out the slot on either side of the pack.
- Route the InsideOut™ compression strap, located on the side stretch woven pocket, externally or internally to secure your gear.
- J-Panel access provides quick access to packed gear.
- Move the Red Internal Compression Strap out of the way loading your pack. When the pack is loaded clip male/female buckles together and tighten strap until load is secure.
- Features removable sleeping pad straps.
- Dual ice ax loops and bungee tool tie-offs for easy tool attachment.
SM: 5004 cu in / 82 L, 4 lbs 12 oz / 2.15 kg.
MD: 5187 cu in / 85 L, 4 lbs 15 oz / 2.25 kg.
LG: 5370 cu in / 88 L, 5 lbs 03 oz / 2.34 kg.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 30 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 17 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 15.5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aether 85 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.