- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- An ideal bag for light backpacking and mountaineering.
- Features AirScape Suspension – peripheral 7075 AL rod, ventilated nubbed foam back panel, and internal framesheet with single aluminum stay.
- Large main compartment will hold all of your gear.
- Welded stretch woven front pocket delivers extra carrying capacity.
- Top pocket converts into a fanny pack.
- Dual entry stretch woven side pockets all for easy access to water bottles.
- Spacious, zippered sleeping bag compartment provides organized load division and easy alternative access to the main pack body.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Side carry loops to secure skis or poles for stable and easy transport.
- IsoForm harness with dual density foam and IsoForm CM™ hip belt provide a custom, heat molded fit for extra comfort.
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
- Carrying Capacity: Up to 65 lbs.
- Weight: SM 4 lbs. 6 oz. (2.01 kg.), MD 4 lbs. 9 oz. (2.07 kg.), LG 4 lbs. 12 oz. (2.15 kg.)
- Dimensions: SM 4000 cu. in. (67 li.), MD 4200 cu. in. (70 li.), LG 4400 cu. in. (73 li.)
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 24 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 10 in
- Handle Drop: 5 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aether 70 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.