- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The ‘Ace 48' is the ultimate pack for aspiring long distance backpackers and mountaineers, featuring unique and innovative adjustability.
- As part of the Sprint Series this pack allows five to six inches (12.5-15 cm.) of torso adjustability.
- Three point adjustable hipbelt allows you to expand or minimize it.
- Zippered hip belt pockets provide quick access to essential items.
- Easy vertical zip access to the pack and its contents.
- Integral rain cover to keep your gear dry.
- Front and side stretch woven pockets to keep items secured.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment allows for internal carry or retracts for external carry of bedroll style bags.
- Sleeping pad straps located at the outer bottom portion of the pack will secure most sleeping pads.
- Approximate age range 12-16 years old.
- Torso Length: 14"-20" / 35.5-50.5 cm.
- Capacity: 2900 cu. in. (48 li.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 2 oz. (1.86 kg.)
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 13 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ace 48 (youth) Ages 12-16 years by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Ace 48 (youth) Ages 12-16 years
This pack is great. Everything we hoped it would be and more. We got this for our daughter first grrrl scout camping trip. It will last her all the way through high school. Well worth the investment. I am so happy to have this great pack.
- Monica - customer
- from Guemes Island
- April 28, 2011