- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here to view a video on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear.
- The Wave 2 Thong Unisex from Orthaheel® is destined to become your favorite flip-flop!
- Mesh webbing upper with soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Slip-on style with neoprene lining provides a snug fit for all-day wear.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how this Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 8, Women's 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave 2 Thong Unisex by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
8% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
75% True to size
4% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
9% Felt narrower than marked
9% Felt wider than marked
89% Excellent arch support
9% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Orthaheel Wave 2 Thong Unisex
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 143 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
First let me start with reason I made this purchase. I have Flat feet, due to this they overpronate (turn inwards as I walk/run). It was getting to the point it's painful. I Heard good things about Orthaheel. So far they help alleviate the pain. Make sure you follow instructions for break in period. These are not soft, but neither are those custom & expensive orthotics. I wear them around the house & they do bring relief. Excited about that. They work as advertised, so go for it.Read more » « Show less January 20, 2012 by D P
First let me start with reason I made this purchase. I have Flat feet, due to this they overpronate (turn inwards as I walk/run). It was getting to the point it's painful. I Heard good things about Orthaheel. So far they help alleviate the pain. Make sure you follow instructions for break in period. These are not soft, but neither are those custom & expensive orthotics. I wear them around the house & they do bring relief. Excited about that. They work as advertised, so go for it.
- D P - customer
- from New York City
- January 20, 2012
I have been wearing Orthaheels for over a year now while recovering from plantar fasciitis. They have provided total relief and helped with the healing process. Now I wear them for the sheer comfort that other sandals do not provide.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Annapolis, MD
- August 23, 2011
I can't go barefoot so I bought these as shower shoes. I need arch support as well
- Anonymous - customer
- February 28, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nassau, Bahamas
- February 11, 2012
I purchased these for my husband for Christmas. He loves them! They support his arch and provide much needed cushioning in the heel, relieving much of the discomfort from his plantar fasciitis. He has traded his slippers out for these for walking around the house in the evening and the morning, and they have been a relief from walking around on a tiled floor during our visit to Puerto Rico. I think they are attractive as a man's shoe, but not quite as much as a fashion choice for a woman, but I am going to order some just for the comfort factor. I am thinking they are more beneficial for someone with a med to high arch and may be to much arch support for my low to med arch. I'll let you know how they work for me.
- Bobbi C - customer
- from Denver, CO
- December 29, 2011