- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Walker Womens sneaker from Orthaheel® is designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather upper with contrasting overlays for a sporty appeal.
- Cushioned collar and tongue with traditional lace-up closure provides a comfortable, customized fit.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh lining with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter provides increased stability and support for all-day wear.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how this Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Please note: W width shoes may be marked as D-Medium which is equivalent to a women's wide width.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Walker Womens by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
6% Full size too large
17% Half size too Large
72% True to size
5% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
79% Felt true to width
4% Felt narrower than marked
16% Felt wider than marked
90% Excellent arch support
9% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Orthaheel Walker Womens
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 347 reviews.
Top Positive Review
25 people found this review helpful.
I wear a 10M. Based on other reviews, I thought I might need a 9.5. It turns out I needed a 10. Thankfully, you can order both sizes from Zappos to try on and return the unwanted pair for free! I also wear an orthotic for plantar fasciitis. When you remove the insole, this shoe is plenty deep to accommodate an orthotic and pad. But honestly, unlike others that just cushion, the insole pretty much is an orthotic, so I probably don't even need my other one. Very comfortable, right out of the box. Lots of toe room. Serious arch and heel support. Lightweight -- great for walking. I haven't tried them out in an aerobics class or the like, but think they'd be fine. Best of all, they don't irritate my bunion! While I can do without the pink or blue accent color, they have a neutral look -- no gaudy, reflective colors! Highly recommended.Read more » « Show less July 8, 2011 by Jan F
Top Critical Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Zappos.com always wins high praise! I have worn the Orthaheel Walker (in white) for the past few years and couldn't say enough about them. However, this black shoe, while still very comfortable, has a major manufacturing quality issue with their black interior fabric. It rubs off onto any socks and will not be washed out! Hence, you end up with a great pair of black shoes as far as comfort is concerned, but you will ruin every pair of socks you ware with these shoes. This model is not ready for the customer.Read more » « Show less May 22, 2011 by C M
I wear a 10M. Based on other reviews, I thought I might need a 9.5. It turns out I needed a 10. Thankfully, you can order both sizes from Zappos to try on and return the unwanted pair for free! I also wear an orthotic for plantar fasciitis. When you remove the insole, this shoe is plenty deep to accommodate an orthotic and pad. But honestly, unlike others that just cushion, the insole pretty much is an orthotic, so I probably don't even need my other one. Very comfortable, right out of the box. Lots of toe room. Serious arch and heel support. Lightweight -- great for walking. I haven't tried them out in an aerobics class or the like, but think they'd be fine. Best of all, they don't irritate my bunion! While I can do without the pink or blue accent color, they have a neutral look -- no gaudy, reflective colors! Highly recommended.
- Jan F - customer
- from Encinitas, CA
- July 8, 2011
As I have plantar fasciitis, I have found Orthaheel shoes to be the only shoes I dare try to wear for any length of time, without risking recurrence of the pain. Just wish they had more styles.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 23, 2011
Best arch support for a commercially available shoe I've seen. My only complaint is they are a bit hard for standing for any length of time. The orthotic is great, but overall the shoe could do with a thicker sole. Wonderful shoe, but I think next time I'll get their orthotic separately and put it in a more comfortable shoe.
I'd also recommend: Brooks, New Balance
- Rose - customer
- from Florida
- April 7, 2011
These shoes have excellent arch support and are great to prevent over pronation. The toe box has plenty of room and the shoe feels very stable. They felt good on my feet. Unfortunately, they look like the kind of shoes old people wear. That coupled with the hot full leather style meant they had to be returned. It's too hot here for a full leather athletic shoe.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 16, 2011
This shoe, although not a fashion statement, is a perfect solution to rolling arches and/or flat feet. I found lacing all the eyelets & pulling on the laces was the secret for the needed foot support. The toe area feels a 1/2 size too long and a bit too boxy for me. Heavier socks in colder weather may make change my opinion. I highly recommend this shoe for anyone with any type of foot discomfort or problem.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Annette k - customer
- from Lindenhurst, Illinois
- August 19, 2011