- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Ryder sandal from Orthaheel is a versatile, casual sandal with built-in comfort and support.
- Foam-lined adjustable strap and soft woven toe post provides a comfortable fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how this Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ryder by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
0% Full size too large
2% Half size too Large
88% True to size
10% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
95% Excellent arch support
5% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 40 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Super-mega arch support (way too much for me). So much it supinates your foot. Adjustable strap is novel. Thong hurts second toe (wearing them for 5 minutes, I've gotten a blister), but hopefully this would get better with wear. Very grippy tread and pretty rigid sole. Well constructed.Read more » « Show less October 14, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
Got these for my husband (I have about 10 pairs of Orthaheels) and while they felt good in the arch to him, they were narrow and short. He is a true size 8. So we're going to try a 9 and see if that improves the situation.Read more » « Show less July 4, 2012 by Anonymous
Super-mega arch support (way too much for me). So much it supinates your foot. Adjustable strap is novel. Thong hurts second toe (wearing them for 5 minutes, I've gotten a blister), but hopefully this would get better with wear. Very grippy tread and pretty rigid sole. Well constructed.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 14, 2011
I bought these shoes for my son who has flat feet. He works as a lifeguard and needed the extra support that other "flip flops" don't provide. He gives these a thumbs up! Thank you Zappos.
- Linda M - customer
- from United States
- May 13, 2012
Great Zappos service as usual, I normally wear a woman's 8.5 wide and these mans sandals fit great! I took them to my podiatrist, as I have plantar fasciitis, he gave them his approval.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Illinois
- March 26, 2012
Wonderful shoe! My aching feet thank me for buying these! The velcro makes them universal for larger feet.
- Anonymous - customer
- from cleburne tx
- November 14, 2011
Overall, the Orthaheel Ryder has been great. Virtually no break-in period like Birkenstocks. There is some minor separation of adhesive that bonds the footbed to the sole. It occurred fairly soon at the thong rear straps on both shoes. Time will tell if this is a normal stress mark or a true failure.
- Stephen F - customer
- from Long Beach, CA
- October 10, 2011