- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take it easy and unwind in the designed-for-comfort Relax Slipper from Orthaheel®.
- Plush fabric upper and liner surrounds your feet in complete comfort and warmth.
- Fully adjustable hook-and-loop closure across the instep provides customization for a personalized fit.
- Fabric-covered footbed is treated with antibacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Relax Slipper by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
15% Full size too large
16% Half size too Large
69% True to size
0% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
1% Felt narrower than marked
17% Felt wider than marked
87% Excellent arch support
13% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Orthaheel Relax Slipper
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 285 reviews.
Top Positive Review
7 people found this review helpful.
Welcome relief from beginning plantar fasciitis. I wear them constantly in the house. Before I bought these slippers I always went barefoot in the house as is the custom here in Hawai'i. The instructions were not to wash them in the washer, but I could not get them clean using surface cleaners. I put them in the washer with our biking gear, i.e. cold water, Free and Clear detergent, no fabric softener, lay flat to dry, and they came out fine, but I've only done it once.Read more » « Show less October 12, 2011 by Heatherbell F
Welcome relief from beginning plantar fasciitis. I wear them constantly in the house. Before I bought these slippers I always went barefoot in the house as is the custom here in Hawai'i. The instructions were not to wash them in the washer, but I could not get them clean using surface cleaners. I put them in the washer with our biking gear, i.e. cold water, Free and Clear detergent, no fabric softener, lay flat to dry, and they came out fine, but I've only done it once.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Heatherbell F - customer
- from Kauai, Hawaii
- October 12, 2011
I have recently developed pain in the ball of my foot. I can no longer walk barefoot in my house. These slippers have great arch support and I like the funky pink leopard pattern. I will say that Orthaheel runs very large. I normally wear a 7.5 and had to go with a 6 in Orthaheel. But now that I know I am a 6, all Orthaheel 6 shoes seem to fit me. I am happy with the purchase.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- July 2, 2011
I have a bit of a knee problem and wanted slippers to give me support. These were the perfect fit for me. I can stand for long periods of time and have no problem with my knees or feet. I also like the adjustable Velcro strap. I love them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vancouver, WA
- December 30, 2011
If you are looking for a slipper with similar firm support that the Tide sandal or the Melissa mule provide, this is it! Soft like a slipper...firm arch support. Your feel stay cool with the open toe design and they are adjustable. Love them!
- Ginab - customer
- from New Lenox, IL
- February 6, 2012
Do wish they had half sizes. Some of us are true half sizes. Go size down for open toes. And size up for the closed toes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from on line
- November 5, 2011