- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Comfy and stylish, these Orthaheel® shoes will take you wherever the busy day has you going.
- Synthetic leather upper in a classic loafer silhouette.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- EcoFresh™ antibacterial, odor-reducing lining offers breathability to maintain a healthy foot environment.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Click here for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Maddie Casual Flat by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
3% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
67% True to size
15% Half size too small
5% Full size too small
60% Felt true to width
20% Felt narrower than marked
20% Felt wider than marked
41% Excellent arch support
54% Moderate arch support
5% No arch support
Orthaheel Maddie Casual Flat
Average rating is 3 out of 5 from a total of 41 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
9 was a little tight. I was slipping out of the 9½. If they were real leather the 9 would have stretched out perfectly. These may have to go back. Like everyone else says please make shoes that are as comfortable as the Tide sandals!Read more » « Show less March 27, 2013 by Lisa M
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I have the Orthaheel sandals and mules and I love. I have plantar fasciitis and they are pretty much the only things I can wear now. I was anxious to try the 'Maddie' style because of the closed heel but the arch support just isn't right. It is not the same as in the other Orthaheels I have. I tried wearing them around the house for 2 hours but my heel and arch got so sore I had to take them off. I am very disappointed - they need to go back. Anyone have any suggestions?Read more » « Show less September 28, 2012 by Barbara L
I have the Orthaheel sandals and mules and I love. I have plantar fasciitis and they are pretty much the only things I can wear now. I was anxious to try the 'Maddie' style because of the closed heel but the arch support just isn't right. It is not the same as in the other Orthaheels I have. I tried wearing them around the house for 2 hours but my heel and arch got so sore I had to take them off. I am very disappointed - they need to go back. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'd also recommend: the sandels are great and so are tge 'melissa' mules
- Barbara L - customer
- from Maine
- September 28, 2012
9 was a little tight. I was slipping out of the 9½. If they were real leather the 9 would have stretched out perfectly. These may have to go back. Like everyone else says please make shoes that are as comfortable as the Tide sandals!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Lisa M - customer
- from United States
- March 27, 2013
With cooler weather coming, I need to wear real shoes (as opposed to Orthaheel sandals). This is my first day of wearing them to work, and my feet hurt. The arch support is there, but these feel hard and don't have much cushion. Orthaheel, can you please design a stylish shoes that feels as soft and comfy as the Tide Flip-flops? They're a little "gappy" on the sides. These are "pleather" and not real leather, too. Please? I guess I'll keep these, but they're not my favorite Orthaheels. Bummer.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Debby - customer
- from Monterey, CA
- August 21, 2012
I bought these because I have plantar fasciitis and needed arch support and cushioning. They are comfortable enough, but the upper is a man-made material that doesn't breathe, and the trapped moisture can encourage athlete's foot. With a name like Orthaheel and some of their products endorsed by Dr. Andrew Weil, I expected a much better shoe.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- November 8, 2012
Love all my Orthaheel sandals (have 5 pairs), but these were disappointing. They did not fit like the sandals and the manmade upper was disappointing quality especially for the high price. I miss my Orthaheels when the weather gets cold and will keep watching for new styles but these just didn't work for me and had to go back.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 30, 2012