- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get ready to be pampered with the spa-style Gemma Mule Slipper from Orthaheel®.
- Terrycloth upper offers a breatheable and flexible exterior to keep your feet cool and cozy.
- Slip-on entry with hook-and-loop closure provides customization for a personalized, comfortable fit.
- Terrycloth covered footbed is treated with antibacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gemma Mule Slipper by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
4% Full size too large
13% Half size too Large
81% True to size
2% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
1% Felt narrower than marked
24% Felt wider than marked
88% Excellent arch support
11% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Orthaheel Gemma Mule Slipper
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 383 reviews.
Top Positive Review
17 people found this review helpful.
Let me tell you about the fit. They run wide, not long. Unlike my feet. On previous reviewer's recommendation, I ordered a size 6, in black, instead of my usual 7. Too short. Today its replacement, (black not available) size 7 Berry Zebra, arrived. It is very wide but a true size 7 in length. Now let's talk color. Berry is not the pinkish red shown in the photo, but mauve. Smoky pale magenta. The fabric is not as fleecy as the black, and probably the tan, but some slightly napped inexpensive synthetic covering. I don't care one bit! Now to function. My back hurts less. My shoulders even hurt less. My hips and, most notably, sacroiliac, hurt less when I walk. I don't mind that I look like a stick figure with upholstered duck feet. If anyone complains, I will redirect them to my strikingly improved mood. Now to plans. When wonderful Zappos and I figure out which of the Orthaheel sandals I have on order will fit, all other usable sandals (e.g., Birks, Naots) will be donated to the homeless shelter. I look forward to actually being able to take walks again. Deo gratias.Read more » « Show less December 29, 2011 by Roma
- Allison - customer
- from Nevada City, CA
- May 18, 2013
I have allot of foot pain and am on my feet all day. I would go from wearing shoes with good support all day to coming home and putting on slippers with none. These do the trick. They hold up my arch and my feet feel much better after wearing them.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 16, 2013
Loved these slippers, but after 2 weeks the inner lining on the right one tore away.
- Sue C - customer
- from Northern California
- May 15, 2013
I absolutely love, love, love & adore these slippers. Evidently everyone else does too as I have received compliments on them every day. I wear them ever day, sunup to sundown as I an currently in a rehab center for a hip replacement so they are seen by a lot of people. Everything abt them warrents 5 stars from fit to comfort & style. I was initially hesitant when ordering them as it states that they only come in a med width but they are plenty wide with an adjustable velcro closure. Also, I no longer have any foot pain. They are slippers with the fit of an orthoedic shoe. Very well worth the money!!
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Ellen m - customer
- from columbus, ohio
- May 14, 2013
The slippers are nice and warm yet breathable for my foot. The soul is designed so I can walk outside as well. The shoes are fair when it comes to be able to clean them. I purchased the pink and gray polkadots, Which was my second choice of slipper because my first choice had sold out. Please remember because this has exceptional arch support it is appropriate to size down. Your foot will be a lot shorter with any Ortha hill shoe because the arch support will lift your foot hence shortening the length.
- Lisa - customer
- from San Francisco California
- May 8, 2013