- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take care of your feet the way they take of you, with the amazingly-supportive Dress Slimfit orthotic from Orthaheel®.
- Designed for everyday use and fits all types of men's fashion and casual footwear.
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a custom fit every time.
- Supports the foot with a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position.
- Supports the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dress Slimfit by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
0% Full size too large
11% Half size too Large
89% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
6% Felt wider than marked
79% Excellent arch support
16% Moderate arch support
5% No arch support
Orthaheel Dress Slimfit
Great arch support for high heels. This won't work for a flat. Love that it ends right before the toes so you can use this for peep toe heels. It is narrow enough to fit into my boots. Only con I can note is that depending on the shoe, it may get tight once the insert is in because of the increased arch support. Works great for boots that have a bit of give on the top of the foot. Makes a noticeable difference in comfort as soon as you put it on.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anna - customer
- February 16, 2012
- Suzanne - customer
- from Texas
- October 8, 2011
LOVE these inserts. I have really high arches and have never had orthotics other than custom made orthotics that have supported my arches. These have excellent arch support and are soft. They take a few hours to get used to. The nice thing is they fit in all my shoes - riding boots, heels, and casual shoes. Much cheaper than having another pair of orthotics made that only work for one type of shoe!
I'd also recommend: Chaco
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nacogdoches, Texas
- November 4, 2011
Do not hesitate. I have a pair of Orthaheel flip flops and dreaded going into fall and winter thinking I'd go back to aching feet and knees. These inserts are the best! I will never be without them again!
I'd also recommend: Merrell
- Noel R - customer
- from PA
- October 23, 2011
This fits nicely in dress shoes and offers some cushioning and slight arch support - not as high an arch as the thong sandals though. The black stamped Orthaheel logo on the heel rubs off after one wearing and they need to be aired out when you open the package due to the strong odor of the composition material they are made from. I gave four stars because the arch could be higher.
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- D. H - customer
- from Springfield, MA
- February 25, 2012