- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Zeal Slide is from the Dr. Weil by Orthaheel® collection.
- The Zeal Slide by Orthaheel will keep you looking good and comfortable this season.
- Leather strap upper with an adjustable buckle for a stylish look and a snug fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Andrew Weil, M.D., is an internationally recognized leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, a healing-oriented approach to health care which encompasses body, mind, and spirit. He has worked closely with Orthaheel to develop a collection of shoes that help with many of the common lower limb aches and pains people have. The Weil footwear collection incorporates premium materials like soft leathers, cozy wools and flexible cork midsoles to ensure the shoes look and feel great. Dr Weil advocates walking as a great form of exercise and all you really need to do it are supportive shoes.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dr. Weil by Orthaheel Zeal Slide by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
14% Full size too large
14% Half size too Large
71% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
14% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Orthaheel Dr. Weil by Orthaheel Zeal Slide
The arch is high, the straps are adjustable and this shoe would be perfect except for the slight heel aggravates my back. If you have a wide foot and high arch, give these a try.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tucson
- April 22, 2013
- Kelly L - customer
- from North Carolina
- April 22, 2013
Nice sandal. Size 9 fit perfectly. Wish the sole wasn't quite so stiff, but has great arch support. I have plantar fasciitis due to a rare form of arthritis, and have trouble finding the right shoes. These work. 4 stars on comfort due to stiff sole.
- Jennifer N - customer
- from NC
- March 27, 2013
I ordered these and a similar shoe, Dr. Weil by Orthaheel Renew Toe Post Strap. They are both comfortable on my feet - so that you can compare with your own feet, I have high arches and a C width foot. Other Dr. Weil shoes I have tried were too narrow and had a ridge around the edge which hurt my feet. These have leather straps which are comfortable and flexible, and three working buckles - a previous reviewer thought they didn't all work, but I unbuckled and rebuckled all three. The arches seem higher and firmer than other Weil sandals, which for me is a good thing. All in all, I am very happy with these, although I had to return other Weil sandals.
- Anne - customer
- March 18, 2013
Very cute, love the dark orange leather. Not for low-volume feet: even on tightest hole they were too loose for my skinny size-11 tootsies (also a bit long). The arch support is intense - reminded me of the heel-bar supports that saved me when I had plantar fasciitis. Would be great for some, too much for others.
I'd also recommend: chaco
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Cruz, Ca
- March 20, 2013