- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Bryce sandal is from the Vionic™ by Orthaheel® collection.
- Combine comfort and style all summer long when you sport the Bryce sandal.
- Leather upper with sporty bungee-cord detail for a stylish look and a snug fit.
- Soft woven nylon toe post and jersey-lined strap stops sweat buildup and are barefoot-friendly.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable Vibram outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Vionic footwear is designed with the outdoors and athletic activities in mind. Helping with many of the common lower limb aches and pains athletes and outdoor enthusiasts suffer from, they incorporate smart design features like cushioned footbeds, adjustable padded leather uppers and high traction Vibram® outsoles. For after sports recovery and enjoying the great outdoors, these are the shoes you should be wearing.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bryce by Orthaheel. Sorry!
Interested in new Orthaheel products?
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. The Orthaheel mission is to help people reclaim their natural alignment to enable their feet, ankles and knees to function as they naturally would. With men’s and women’s silhouettes ranging from flip-flops, slides, slippers to even lace-up sneakers, Orthaheel offers an array of styles that will keep you comfortable and aligned on any adventure you choose.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
75% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I bought 2 pair of these sandals. My dog liked the khaki ones (he chewed em up!), grrrrr. I got the black ones. After my feet heal from surgery, I will buy the khaki ones for me. They are very comfortable, took a day or two for break in. This was my first purchase from Zappos and won't be the last!
- Jeff M - customer
- from Woodforest, Texas
- June 2, 2013
The only sandal my adult son will wear. I give him a new pair of Orthaheel sandals each birthday. He can stay on his feet all day with no discomfort. They look good too! We had superior service, as usual, from Zappos.
I'd also recommend: Any flipflop by Orthaheel is great!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Alabama
- April 30, 2013
The sandals offer an arch for people that don't have arches in their feet. They are comfortable to wear especially with jeans because people won't see how flat my feet are when I wear my jeans. Measure your actual foot before you buy any sandal because sandals seem to come a size bigger. I have a 12 inch foot but use a size 11 Bryce.
- Robert D - customer
- from Las Vegas, Nevada
- April 4, 2013
My husband listened to me rave about Orthaheels for so long, he finally asked me to order a pair for him. I do not think he thought he would enjoy them as much as I do, but was going to give them a try. First of all he was surprised that the shoes arrived the next day. He tried them on right away and originally said the shoes felt a little strange, but kept wearing them. A couple days later, he admitted the shoes were so comfortable and he wears them all time because they have helped his bad knees feel much better. I think we have a new Orthaheel believer.
- Ally B - customer
- from Woodlands, Texas
- March 29, 2013
I absolutely love my Orthaheel Kinetic sandals and they are nearly falling apart after several years, so I tried to replace them and they are apparently not being made any longer. This Bryce model seemed to have good specs and is cobranded as Vionic (whatever that is) so I tried it out. I don't like it nearly as much. The arch seems less prominent than the Kinetics, the round cushy heel cushion is annoying, and there are 2-3 small little bits of rubber like on a new care tire that protrude from the footbed in a few locations. I find myself slipping back to wearing the old Kinetics. These Bryce sandals are OK but I would prefer new Kinetics instead. I will have to try the Wave 2 as it has the old footbed before they discontinue that and continue on this Vionic trend.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern California
- June 17, 2013