- Banish panty lines in the elegant Gossamer Mesh Hip Bikini.
- Double-layer fine mesh fabric feels light and airy on the body.
- Sheer stretch material disappears under clothing.
- Low-rise cut and full rear coverage produce a fabulous everyday bikini.
- Signature decorative trim is delightfully feminine.
- Self panel.
- 100% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Solid Gossamer Mesh Hip Bikini by Ongossamer. Sorry!
Interested in new Ongossamer products?
OnGossamer offers women a modern collection of lingerie must haves: from low-rise bikinis and hip G thongs, bras that bump, contour, and support to camisoles and bustiers that take you out on the town.
Seasonal collections from barely there nudes to the trendiest colors are created in our signature Cabana Cotton, Gossamer Mesh and Biscayne Lace.
Ongossamer Solid Gossamer Mesh Hip Bikini
I am a male who sleeps in women's underwear because it is more comfortable that any products available for men. It also feels very sexy and my girl friend loves it. I have found that Ongossamer is my favorite because it stretches in the crouch to better fit around the male parts and fits snug so their is gentle support. I have tried to wear them during the day but the "gentle support" is too soft and thus allows too much movement resulting in chafing. We wash them out by hand and they seem to be wearing forever. Women surprise your husband or boy friend with a pair and you will be pleased with the results.
- Bob - customer
- from Willow Springs, Il
- June 21, 2012
I am a size 8. I ordered the medium and they fit somewhat loose but not bad. Probably could have gone with a small. They are super light and comfy-like they're not there. Seem well made but I haven't had them long. I hang them to dry.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- April 19, 2013