- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- O'Neill Men's Wetsuit Size Guide
- Prepare yourself for the next thrash session by grabbing this fantastic rashguard from O'Neill®.
- Lightweight .5mm material provides for the comfort you need.
- Spandex fabric stretches as you move to allow for a full range of motion.
- UV protection to shield you from the sun's harmful rays.
- Contrast O'Neill logo graphics throughout.
- Crew neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hem.
- 100% nylon bonded to neoprene.
- Hand wash cold, drip dry in shade.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size M (5'9"-5'11", 150-170 lbs). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Superlite L/S Crew Rashguard by O'Neill. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill products?
O'Neill has continued to expand their business by integrating beach culture and surf lifestyle. Signature footwear and sandals, to shirts, hoodies, pants, jeans, bags, you name it, for both men, women, and kids, continue to prove that O'Neill is on top. Backed by various professional surfers, watermen, and other athletes, O'Neill will continue to break tradition with technical features and ground-breaking designs through their footwear, sandals, apparel, bags, accessories, and especially their wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts.
O'Neill continues to mix up their entire apparel, footwear, bags, accessories, wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts with style, music and the environment. With team rider feedback from Cory Lopez, Rochelle Ballard, Trent Munro, Melanie Bartels and others, it's no wonder why surfers and beach enthusiasts look to O'Neill for all of their needs. This fusion and dynamic forces influences the vision of all signature O'Neill products.
O'Neill Superlite L/S Crew Rashguard
Just to let you know. I ordered and quickly received this product. I ordered a 2XL although I would normally wear a XL. I will be returning it and suggest that someone a size Large, or maybe even Medium, should try it on and see how it fits. Thanks.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- May 10, 2013