- Nothing gets the pool party started like a frosty can and your O'Neill® PBR® Boardshorts.
- A sick collab between O'Neill and the world-famous Pabst Blue Ribbon® company.
- Clean O'Neill logo stripes set off the iconic Pabst Blue Ribbon logo print.
- Collab patch at left leg.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon logo hit at back waist.
- Smooth-faced ultrasuede poly boardshorts dry quickly for comfort in and out of the water.
- Fitted contrast waist with front tie.
- Hook-and-loop flap pocket at back.
- Full mesh lining.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pabst Blue Ribbon® Logo Boardshort by O'Neill. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill products?
O'Neill has continued to expand their business by integrating beach culture and surf lifestyle. Signature footwear and sandals, to shirts, hoodies, pants, jeans, bags, you name it, for both men, women, and kids, continue to prove that O'Neill is on top. Backed by various professional surfers, watermen, and other athletes, O'Neill will continue to break tradition with technical features and ground-breaking designs through their footwear, sandals, apparel, bags, accessories, and especially their wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts.
O'Neill continues to mix up their entire apparel, footwear, bags, accessories, wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts with style, music and the environment. With team rider feedback from Cory Lopez, Rochelle Ballard, Trent Munro, Melanie Bartels and others, it's no wonder why surfers and beach enthusiasts look to O'Neill for all of their needs. This fusion and dynamic forces influences the vision of all signature O'Neill products.