- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You've got your beach curls and that sun-kissed glow . . . Now all you need is some feet candy! The Ojai Valley sandal from O'Neill is just as sweet as they come.
- Faux leather strap with self-braided detail and metallic lining.
- Embossed flower detail on faux leather footbed.
- Memory foam padding with stitching for added comfort.
- EVA midsole and molded TPR outsole.
- Metal O'Neill logo on strap.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ojai Valley by O'Neill. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill products?
O'Neill has continued to expand their business by integrating beach culture and surf lifestyle. Signature footwear and sandals, to shirts, hoodies, pants, jeans, bags, you name it, for both men, women, and kids, continue to prove that O'Neill is on top. Backed by various professional surfers, watermen, and other athletes, O'Neill will continue to break tradition with technical features and ground-breaking designs through their footwear, sandals, apparel, bags, accessories, and especially their wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts.
O'Neill continues to mix up their entire apparel, footwear, bags, accessories, wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts with style, music and the environment. With team rider feedback from Cory Lopez, Rochelle Ballard, Trent Munro, Melanie Bartels and others, it's no wonder why surfers and beach enthusiasts look to O'Neill for all of their needs. This fusion and dynamic forces influences the vision of all signature O'Neill products.
O'Neill Ojai Valley
I wanted so much to like these because they are a hard-to-find shade of brown, a really rich, almost orange cognac. And the footbed is very comfortably padded for a flip-flop. But the straps were way too loose, even on my high-arched foot. I could barely walk in them. And even if I could have, the leather is so rough that I'm sure I would have gotten blisters after a full day in them. Returned.
- Allison - customer
- from Washington
- February 6, 2013