- The Reactor Spring Wetsuit is a multisport product that is versatile, durable and warm. Exclusive FluidFlex™ in the shoulder and sleeves and fully adjustable Super Seal Neck.
- RAW MATERIALS:
- Top: Sleeve/Undersleeve: FluidFlex™
- Chest/Back: Smooth Skin Fluid Foam
- Body: Fluid Foam
- Neck: Smooth Seal Fluid Foam: dry seal
- Flatlock stitched: breathable seams. Back zip system. Single Super Seal Neck. #10 YKK Zipper. Hidden key pocket. Strategic seamless paddle zones.
- Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Reactor Spring (Little Kids/Big Kids) by O'Neill Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill Kids products?
O'Neill Kids Reactor Spring (Little Kids/Big Kids)
This quality of this suit is great, but my six year old is not good with turtlenecks, and this is very tight around the neck. So I am returning it, but I bet this suit is warmer than the ones without the tight neck!
- Ann W - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- January 8, 2012
I purchased this spring suit for my petite teen daughter. She's 5 foot, 2 inches, and an athletic 110 lbs. It fits her perfectly and will get lots of wear. We thought of trying a Youth size because XS adult miss spring suits were too big.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Alameda, CA
- November 25, 2011
Great Wet Suit. Runs small. I took advice of other reviewers and bought a size down and it fit perfectly.
- Kathy D - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- June 24, 2011
My daughter cried every swim class and hated going. I got this after reading the reviews to see if warming her up would help. It made an amazing difference, she was smiling and participating and said afterward that the class was fun. Worth the money. She is 6 and about 46 pounds. The size 4 fit just right. Highly recommended for warmth. I also ordered a full length suit but am returning it because the short one seems to be plenty of coverage for the pool.
- A R - customer
- from New York
- November 2, 2012