- Find versatile coverage for your aquatic endeavors in the stylish and reliable O'Neill™ O'Zone spring wetsuit.
- U.P.F. (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 50+ for excellent sun protection.
- Bold repeating logo at front for an awesome look.
- Flatlock stitching for breathability and durability.
- Short sleeves and crew neckline for cool comfort.
- Contrast color blocks under arms and at sides.
- YKK® brand zipper closure at the back for easy on and off.
- Stretchy materials are perfect for movement.
- 92% nylon, 8% elastane.
- Hand wash cold and drip dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the O'Zone Spring Wetsuit (Toddler/Little Kids) by O'Neill Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill Kids products?
O'Neill Kids O'Zone Spring Wetsuit (Toddler/Little Kids)
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 3 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Excellent! Material is lightweight and quick drying as stated as my little one alternates between the beach and the pool. Very stylish but he can't zip up by himself. That is a very minor issue.Read more » « Show less October 26, 2011 by Dawnie
This is not a true wetsuit. Material is very thin, more of a beach coverup.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 14, 2012
Excellent! Material is lightweight and quick drying as stated as my little one alternates between the beach and the pool. Very stylish but he can't zip up by himself. That is a very minor issue.
- Dawnie - customer
- from Barbados
- October 26, 2011
Bought this for my 3-year-old daughter. Very cute, and a great alternative to swimwear that hangs off their little bodies once it gets wet.
- J. A - customer
- from LA, CA
- May 22, 2011