- Protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays with the O'Neill™ O'Zone full wetsuit.
- U.P.F. (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 50+ for excellent sun protection.
- Bold repeating logo at front for an awesome look.
- Flatlock stitching for breathability and durability.
- Crew neckline.
- Long sleeves and full pant legs for excellent coverage.
- Contrast color blocks under arms and at sides.
- YKK® brand zipper closure at the back for easy on/off.
- Stretchy materials are perfect for movement.
- 92% nylon, 8% elastane.
- Hand wash cold and drip dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the O'Zone Full Wetsuit (Toddler/Little Kids) by O'Neill Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill Kids products?
O'Neill Kids O'Zone Full Wetsuit (Toddler/Little Kids)
I am very pleased with this swimming suit, it looks great, is comfortable for my grandson and he's just the cutest while wearing it at our local community swimming pool Zappos got this here in a very timely fashion. Customer service is perfect. If I can't find it on Zappos, I don't really want it.
- Dana B - customer
- from Springfield, Oregon
- January 20, 2012
I like how soft and thin this suit is. My son didn't mind putting this on at all. He seemed comfortable in it - and best of all his fair skin was completely protected! It's also kind of cute.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- June 22, 2012
This suit is amazing. I have a very light sensitive 2 year old in Florida who loves the water. I wanted a suit that would be a one piece rashguard that fully protects her head to toe from the sun. This suit fully meets those requirements. We trialed this suit a few times, and it works perfectly. We combine this with spf 50 waterproof hat and shoes, and put sunscreen on her face, neck, and hands, and she doesn't get any sun. What I particularly love is its close fit and the material. The fit is true to size. The material isn't too thick that it causes her to overheat and is very soft and does not rub. She doesn't appear to be bothered by the suit or notice it at all. I highly recommend this suit for anyone looking for maximum sun protection.
- KJ - customer
- from Tampa, FL
- May 21, 2012
We had a week long beach vacation and this suit offered perfect sun protection for my daughter's sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this product.
- Christina - customer
- July 29, 2012