- Don't get couchlocked this weekend. Grab your O'Neill® John John Boardshorts and blow up the beach scene.
- From the John John Signature Series.
- Epicstretch fabrication allows for a full range of motion.
- Variegated stripes set off the three-tone design.
- John John logo hit at back waist.
- O'Neill logo hit at left leg.
- Front tie closure with Superfly technology.
- Fitted waist.
- Zip cargo pocket.
- 91% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the John John Boardshort by O'Neill. Sorry!
Interested in new O'Neill products?
O'Neill has continued to expand their business by integrating beach culture and surf lifestyle. Signature footwear and sandals, to shirts, hoodies, pants, jeans, bags, you name it, for both men, women, and kids, continue to prove that O'Neill is on top. Backed by various professional surfers, watermen, and other athletes, O'Neill will continue to break tradition with technical features and ground-breaking designs through their footwear, sandals, apparel, bags, accessories, and especially their wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts.
O'Neill continues to mix up their entire apparel, footwear, bags, accessories, wetsuits, rash guards, and boardshorts with style, music and the environment. With team rider feedback from Cory Lopez, Rochelle Ballard, Trent Munro, Melanie Bartels and others, it's no wonder why surfers and beach enthusiasts look to O'Neill for all of their needs. This fusion and dynamic forces influences the vision of all signature O'Neill products.
O'Neill John John Boardshort
I am a taller guy with muscular legs at 6'3 so a lot of board shorts that are "in" tend to be too short for me. These O'Neill Boardshorts worked out great. They fall just about to the middle of my knee which is just the way I like it. The colors are bright and go perfectly with that new summer tan we are all about to have. I mean, is a tan really worth having if it isn't going to "pop"?! I didn't think so. I love these. My girlfriend loves these. You will love these.
- Matt S - customer
- from Mesa, Arizona
- March 15, 2013