- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Become an ambassador to the ocean with the Kia'i from OluKai™.
- (kee-ah-ee) - Translation: Guard.
- Designed with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA), all 420+ Lifeguards wear the Kia'i from Olukai™ as part of their uniform. A portion of sales goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap.
- HLA and Hawaiian embroidery details on strap.
- Quick-drying Lycra™ knit lining and neoprene backer.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Non-slipping brushed EVA drop-in footbed for a personalized fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with coral reef design tread.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kia'I by OluKai. Sorry!
Interested in new OluKai products?
OluKai is committed to creating quality products while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. The company philosophy is to be environmentally responsible as manufacturers and pledge to actively support and work for a clean environment and a better quality of life.
Through OluKai’s Fit by Nature, Crafted by Hand™ design principle, they build every pair of footwear with signature anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support. Each pair features beautiful, quality materials and handcrafted details inspired by island culture.
In every facet of their business, they’re committed to respecting the people and the environments OluKai touches. Inspired by the strong tradition of giving an offering or tribute in Polynesian culture, OluKai established the ‘Ohana Giveback Program to support the efforts of those who continue to give back to preserve local cultures and traditions. Their ‘Ohana includes the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association´s Junior Lifeguard Program, Maui Cultural Lands, and Team OluKai/Hawaiian Canoe Sailing Association. Each year OluKai contributes time, resources, and a percentage of their sales to support the ‘Ohana initiatives.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
84% True to size
11% Half size too small
5% Full size too small
98% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
2% Felt wider than marked
60% Excellent arch support
37% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
I love these OluKai'I! Very comfortable. You could run in these if you wanted. I have two other pairs in different brands, and the suck! LOL.
- Scott H - customer
- from Parkville, MO
- February 27, 2012
I purchased the Dark Shadow/Dark Shadow color combination in size 11. I typically wear size 10 1/2 to 11 and size 11 was a perfect fit. The quality and comfort of OluKai's are unmatched. I always love slipping into any of my OluKai's.
I'd also recommend: Salomon
- Anonymous - customer
- April 15, 2011
- Byron W - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL.
- November 8, 2011
These make my feet feel like they are walking on clouds. There is a wonderful support for my arch in the middle of my foot. My next pair will be these sandals. I can't express enough about how wonderful these sandals feel on my feet. Also, when walking, they stay on my feet and not fly off. When I got them, I bend them in and out as if I am walking in them to break them in. They seems to be broken in after that on the first day. Nice!
I'd also recommend: GEOX
- Darryl E - customer
- from West Palm Beach
- November 1, 2011
As the owner of two over pronating feet I must say these flops are as comfortable as it gets! A little pricey for flip flops, but if you want comfort it's the way to go!
I'd also recommend: Reef
- Anonymous - customer
- from Appleton, WI
- September 28, 2011