- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Modern style meets Western tradition with the exquisite Tabetha boot by Old Gringo®.
- Distressed leather upper with contrast leather accents.
- Features beautiful embroidered flowers and gold studs for an eye-catching look.
- Dual pull tabs for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining for a soft next-to-skin feel.
- Snip toe.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides underfoot comfort.
- Long-lasting and durable leather outsole.
- Old Gringo® boots go through a 130 step handmade production process.
- Old Gringo® also develops and tans its own leathers and textures to make sure the end result is a super high quality product.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 14 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tabetha by Old Gringo. Sorry!
Interested in new Old Gringo products?
Founders Yan Ferry and Ernie Tarut decided to combine Yanâ€™s bootmaking and design skill with Ernieâ€™s years of experience in leather manufacturing to create boots of superior style and quality. Thus Old Gringo was born. The first Old Gringo factory opened in 2000 with a collection of original, vintage and retro styles. These styles bridged the gap between western style and pure fashion.
Every Old Gringo boot goes through one hundred-ten individual steps, performed by skilled craftsman. This is a very time-intensive process, but the consistent application of these skills is required to make a superior quality boot. Old Gringo produces and tans their own leathers in colors, textures and finishes to meet the meticulous demands of their designers. After carefully selecting the finest grade of leather, the leathers undergo a detailed tanning process. Each of the next steps, from cutting the upper materials to assembling the insoles and outsoles are critical in the construction of the perfect boot.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Old Gringo Tabetha
Beautiful boot. I have a wide foot just order 1/2 size larger. I have received numerous compliments. I can't wait to order another pair.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Julie C - customer
- from roscoe Illinois
- May 12, 2013