- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Monaco offers a unique look in a classic Western boot for a totally modern appeal.
- Made of luxurious leathers that have been distressed for a stylish worn-in look.
- Colorful overlay and underlay details.
- Pull-on design with interior dual pull tabs.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel for extra traction.
- Old Gringo® boots go through a 130 step handmade production process.
- Old Gringo® also develops and tans its own leathers and textures to make sure the end result is a superior quality product.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Monaco by Old Gringo. Sorry!
Interested in new Old Gringo products?
Founders Yan Ferry and Ernie Tarut decided to combine Yanâ€™s bootmaking and design skill with Ernieâ€™s years of experience in leather manufacturing to create boots of superior style and quality. Thus Old Gringo was born. The first Old Gringo factory opened in 2000 with a collection of original, vintage and retro styles. These styles bridged the gap between western style and pure fashion.
Every Old Gringo boot goes through one hundred-ten individual steps, performed by skilled craftsman. This is a very time-intensive process, but the consistent application of these skills is required to make a superior quality boot. Old Gringo produces and tans their own leathers in colors, textures and finishes to meet the meticulous demands of their designers. After carefully selecting the finest grade of leather, the leathers undergo a detailed tanning process. Each of the next steps, from cutting the upper materials to assembling the insoles and outsoles are critical in the construction of the perfect boot.