- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Set the right tone in any season with the beautiful Mini Sora by Old Gringo®.
- Fashionable cowgirl boot with an asymmetrical collar.
- Distressed leather upper.
- Smooth and comfortable leather lining.
- Embroidered floral details around the collar.
- Full-length inside zip for easy entry.
- Long-lasting leather outsole with a rubber heel cap.
- Stacked heel with distressed appearance.
- Old Gringo also develops and tans its own leathers and textures to make sure the end result is a super high quality product.
- Old Gringo boots go through a 130 step handmade production process.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mini Sora by Old Gringo. Sorry!
Interested in new Old Gringo products?
Founders Yan Ferry and Ernie Tarut decided to combine Yanâ€™s bootmaking and design skill with Ernieâ€™s years of experience in leather manufacturing to create boots of superior style and quality. Thus Old Gringo was born. The first Old Gringo factory opened in 2000 with a collection of original, vintage and retro styles. These styles bridged the gap between western style and pure fashion.
Every Old Gringo boot goes through one hundred-ten individual steps, performed by skilled craftsman. This is a very time-intensive process, but the consistent application of these skills is required to make a superior quality boot. Old Gringo produces and tans their own leathers in colors, textures and finishes to meet the meticulous demands of their designers. After carefully selecting the finest grade of leather, the leathers undergo a detailed tanning process. Each of the next steps, from cutting the upper materials to assembling the insoles and outsoles are critical in the construction of the perfect boot.
14% Full size too large
14% Half size too Large
71% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
71% Felt true to width
29% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Old Gringo Mini Sora
Bought these on a whim and the are fantastic. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the pointier toe but they look great. I bought a 7 1/2 which is my go to size in Frye (this is my first Old Gringo purchase) and they fit great. Spendy but looks like they will last a very long time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, OR
- August 1, 2012
Thank you, Gringo, not only for your beautiful, classy , well made boots but for the fact that your boots generally run larger. I am sad that you do not carry size 12 in woman's boots, us ladies whom have bigger feet are cowgirls too! but your size 11 fit like a size 12 am I very happy. Think of us size 12 cowgirls every now and then and I will order many more of your stylish boots!
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Roxana - customer
- from Albuquerque
- May 28, 2012
Love. They fit great, the embroidery is sweet and the quality is very high. These have become my favorite "kicking around" boots, hands down! For those who like a very cushioned sole, be aware these are pretty good for boots but, like all boots, not as good as many shoes.
- JEanette L - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- February 9, 2013
I love these, they are adorable and so cool. Sadly, though, they're a bit too narrow at the toe on one foot and so I've had to return them. Wish they came in wides. Sigh.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern NH
- December 5, 2012
I'd also recommend: Frye
- Karen k - customer
- from WV
- September 1, 2012