- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Just remember, golf is like life, some days are clearly better than others! Keep your game locked in with the convenient caddy OGIO® Ozone XX golf bag and let the good days come to you!
- 9" Woode 4.0™ top with integrated top grab handle.
- ArcLite™ stand system.
- Low-profile OGIO® ball silo.
- Advanced molded XX shoulder pads.
- Four point strap system and airflow hip pad.
- Full-length club dividers.
- Custom molded lightweight handle.
- Walking accessible water bottle holster.
- Glove/putter cover attachment strip.
- Snap on, zippered rain hood.
- Seven total pockets (six zippered).
- Bottom Width: 8 in
- Middle Width: 8 in
- Top Width: 8 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 34 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ozone XX Golf Bag by OGIO. Sorry!
Interested in new OGIO products?
Infusing OGIO’s intensely focused bag designs with the vision of today’s top athletes results in what many think are the best packs and bags on the market. Innovation, function and style are seamlessly blended with renowned durability to carry your gear and take a beating. Tested and approved by the best team of pros, you know OGIO bags will get you there and back every time.
This is my second Ogio carry bag that has failed. Both failed shortly after the one-year warranty and in both cases Ogio would not stand behind their product because the warranty had expired. Expect two failures with the Ozone: first, the strap design can't actually take the weight of carrying the bag and eventually tears away from the bag (that's what happened to my first lighter weight Ogio bag...I was assured the Ozone was much heavier duty and would last longer. it did not). Second, the stand connection to the bottom of the Ogio is flimsy and broke on my Ozone. It took one year and one month (the stand never worked well on either Ogio but I was willing to put up with that because I like the way the bag organizes the clubs at the top). To me these bags seem the epitome of engineered obsolescence: they fail just after the warranty expires. I love the way the bag organizes the clubs, which is why I bought it. I also love the layout of the pockets, particularly the water bottle, which is accessible while I walk. But unless you can afford to buy a new bag every year (I can't) and if you intend to carry your bag, I'd suggest looking elsewhere (my Sun Mountain bag I carried for over 5 years and it's still in good shape...I replaced it with the Ogio because of the way it organized the clubs). I'd give it 4 stars for its layout, but only 1 star for actual engineering and value.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 11, 2012