- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ever feel like you're less than those living in the Hamptons? Well, it's about time you get on their level beginning with this tote bag by OGIO.
- Fully padded and fleece lined 15" laptop compartment with elastic closure.
- Padded tablet/e-reader pocket keeps your most coveted possessions close at hand.
- Three functional side flap pockets for more storage options.
- Fully padded base protects your electronics from damage.
- Large interior zip pocket holds your favorite magazine or novel.
- Two interior elastic side pockets holds your laptop cord or water bottle.
- Removable decorative belt for a sleek design.
- Organizer panel with zippered stash pocket stashes your goods.
- Padded grab handles for easy carry.
- High visibility liner and custom metal trims adds an extra edge.
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 in
- Handle Length: 24 in
- Handle Drop: 9 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hamptons Tote by OGIO. Sorry!
Interested in new OGIO products?
Infusing OGIO’s intensely focused bag designs with the vision of today’s top athletes results in what many think are the best packs and bags on the market. Innovation, function and style are seamlessly blended with renowned durability to carry your gear and take a beating. Tested and approved by the best team of pros, you know OGIO bags will get you there and back every time.
OGIO Hamptons Tote
This bag is so cute! I was a little afraid after the reviews that I read that my 15 inch MacBook Pro wouldn't fit, but it does fit in the bag. It does stick out a couple inches over the little padded area that is meant for the laptop because you can't put it in horizontally but I can still put the little velcro tab over it and zip the bag shut. I love the polka dots on the lining and strap. The only minus I can see is the little pocket on the inside for the power cord is really narrow and mine won't fit in there, but I just throw it in the bigger section of the bag so it's not really a big deal. Other wise I LOVE everything about the bag!
- Jennifer S - customer
- from St. John, IN
- May 13, 2013
This bag met my expectations. It's cute, not too big & bulky, and has plenty of nooks and crannies for storage. I like the padded padding in the laptop and iPad storage pockets.
- Adrienne - customer
- from Phoenix
- March 10, 2013
This is truly a wonderful bag. It's lightweight and has room for everything. It's the perfect size -- not so big that I feel like I'm carrying my whole office, but big enough to put my laptop, portfolio and all other "purse" items in one place. My only criticism is that the side pockets are a little shallow, so the flaps stick out if you put your phone in there. But it adds to the feminine character and makes it less severe.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- February 21, 2013
As a businesswoman who is frequently on travel, it is important for my laptop bag to easily carry my necessities, sit on my carry-on luggage, and look fashionable. In my line of work, I'm constantly in meetings with a minimum 20:1 male:female ratio. This bag brings a feminine touch without screaming girly. One complaint is that the bag does not evenly distribute its weight and is susceptible to falling over. Other than that, great bag!
- Angie - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- December 8, 2012
I love the lightweight quality of this tote - it really helps since adding a laptop adds a significant amount of weight usually. Design-wise, I don't love the logo that's on the exterior back zipper pocket, but I've found that's the only negative.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 19, 2012