- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Working out a part of the daily routine? Then let the Endurance 2.0 Bag from Ogio® take care of the heavy lifting to and from the gym, court, or class.
- Spacious main compartment can hold all the essentials for a week-long trip.
- Zippered front accessory pocket for added storage options.
- Additional side storage pockets for easy access to the necessities.
- Ventilated shoe compartment on side of bag. Holds two pairs.
- High-tensile construction is tough, durable, and lightweight.
- Padded, ventilated, and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Sweat resistant, soft touch, molded carry handle.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant base.
- High visibility liner detail.
- Made of 420D diamond ripstop, 300D poly-diamond ripstop, and 600D polyester.
- 2500 cubic inches capacity.
- Bottom Width: 18 in
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Top Width: 18 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 46 in
- Strap Drop: 20 in
- Handle Length: 29 in
- Handle Drop: 12 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Endurance 2.0 Bag by OGIO. Sorry!
Interested in new OGIO products?
Infusing OGIO’s intensely focused bag designs with the vision of today’s top athletes results in what many think are the best packs and bags on the market. Innovation, function and style are seamlessly blended with renowned durability to carry your gear and take a beating. Tested and approved by the best team of pros, you know OGIO bags will get you there and back every time.
OGIO Endurance 2.0 Bag
Bought this bag for my husband for him to use back and forth to the gym. Great quality, perfect size for a change of clothes and his hair brush, deodorant, etc.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 8, 2012
Loved the bag, very spacious on both sides of the bag for shoes and the inside is fairly large. Not too crazy about the small pouch in the front, it's a bit too small for keeping toiletries but great for keys or smaller stuff when going to the gym.
- Amber E - customer
- from United States
- September 13, 2012