- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Experience an epic rebirth with the retro-meets-revolutionary styling of the Twenty Polarized from Oakley™.
- Glare-reducing HD Polarized lenses eliminate the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses.
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unrivaled visual clarity and protection.
- Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3.
- Meets optical requirements based on ANSI Z87.1.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature.
- Lightweight and stress-resistant O Matter® frame material for durability and all-day comfort.
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry.
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAMS.
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment for optimum comfort and performance.
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Oakley metal icon accents on side temples.
- Temple Length: 134 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 0.88 oz
- Lens Height: 34 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 19 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Twenty Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.