- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The slopes will never be the same once the Splice from Oakley™ tears it up.
- Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow.
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility.
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design.
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MATTER® strap outriggers.
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers.
- Flexible O MATTER® chassis with quick-change strap attachment.
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology.
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer fleece foam.
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC.
- Balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating.
- An ideal fit for medium to large faces.
Frame Width. 180.25mm
Lens: 74.5mm high x 147.5mm wide
- Lens Width: 180 1⁄4 mm
- Bridge: 24 1⁄1 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Splice by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.