- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Created out of the needs for the most demanding athletes in the world.
- Blue iridium lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed Impact Protection
- Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
- RADAR™ features Oakley Hydrophobic, a permanent coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens.
- Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort.
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics® an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view.
- Impact Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- Temple Length: 122 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Radar Path (Team USA) by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.