- Take on the contemporary cool of the Plaintiff Squared from Oakley®.
- Squared lens shape is a flashback to the '50s.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5™ alloy.
- Three-Point Fit system holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for incredible comfort and worry-free performance.
- Mono Shock™ hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the earstems to hyper-flex when necessary.
- Unique stem color fill.
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry.
- Temple Length: 127 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1.14 oz
- Lens Height: 49 mm
- Lens Width: 65 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plaintiff Squared by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Plaintiff Squared
Just picked up the matte black with grey polarized lenses. I have a few pairs of Oakleys (Fives, Fives Squared, 2 pairs of Jupiter LXs and a pair of Tightropes) but this one immediately became my favorite. I love the aviator look, which is something I've had trouble finding for my slightly narrow head. They also provide a great amount of coverage for my sun-sensitive eyes, even on the sides. I strongly recommend these, and just about any other pair of Oakleys.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- May 27, 2013
I was looking for an aviator style pair of sunglasses with more coverage and these are perfect! They are very lightweight but solid at the same time. Great polarized lenses.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 20, 2013